Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H*S|CLAN HAS A NEW WEBSITE!!!! www.hsclangaming.com JOIN IT TODAY!!!

2 posters

Guid, and Punkbuster problem. Win 7

Shadowsteps
    Shadowsteps
    V.I.P
    V.I.P

Guid, and Punkbuster problem. Win 7  Empty Guid, and Punkbuster problem. Win 7

Post  Shadowsteps Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:54 am

I'd like some help...

Installing wolfenstein is not a problem. then I cannot use wolfenstein Server list. that don't appears. i can only get in by ip or with xfire. Weird.

So I'm creating my profile *enable punkbuster* then close the game. I just then update punkbuster. at evenbalance.

the game now crash. So uninstall everything. still have the internet list problem after the re-install. tryed many different internet download sources for the game. so i try logging in with a profile punkbuster still enabled.

your server refuse me cause i have no punkbuster enabled. so maybe it's need the patch. retry the patch and it crash again if i try to play after installing the patch so let's start again. uninstall *everytime i restart the comps*

I don't put the patch try your server still banned for life i need punkbuster. I try a no download server and then i can play but, there alway only bots get boring....

I try another server and now the guid is not good anymore due to the fact i got banned from your server or have played on the only no download server that working for me :s

I seen punkbuster was not supporting wolfenstein anymore could it be my problem so they don't emit any guid anymore ?

Anyone can help out ?
    MikeSlayer
    MikeSlayer
    Forum Secondary Sergeant
    Forum Secondary Sergeant

Guid, and Punkbuster problem. Win 7  Empty Re: Guid, and Punkbuster problem. Win 7

Post  MikeSlayer Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:04 am

the master server that lists all the playable servers on the ingame menu is down thats why u cant see any in the list hopefully it will be back up soon

get a new et key from www.etkey.org

to join hs no download start wolf open the console with the ~ key below escape and type /connect 203.98.81.45:27964
    Shadowsteps
    Shadowsteps
    V.I.P
    V.I.P

Guid, and Punkbuster problem. Win 7  Empty Re: Guid, and Punkbuster problem. Win 7

Post  Shadowsteps Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Got Everything working , when you also use xfire it remove you'r etkey, you have generated.

sometimes even if you don't log in. kinda weird.

But the server went down, and now i need some texture and map pack probly. do you have a website that could give me every damn map and texture even if it's like 20 gig i don't care. my downloading rate on wolfenstein suck hard

Also could you gimme a list if you made any change? i should download?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 am