Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H*S|CLAN HAS A NEW WEBSITE!!!! www.hsclangaming.com JOIN IT TODAY!!!

5 posters

Donated 10$! Another 30$ will come soon!

|H*S|HoNoR[P-O]
    |H*S|HoNoR[P-O]
    Forum Private FC
    Forum Private FC

Donated 10$! Another 30$ will come soon! Empty Donated 10$! Another 30$ will come soon!

Post  |H*S|HoNoR[P-O] Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Titell says all
    |H*S|Pinky
    |H*S|Pinky
    Owner
    Owner

Donated 10$! Another 30$ will come soon! Empty Re: Donated 10$! Another 30$ will come soon!

Post  |H*S|Pinky Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:18 pm

can you add all the important stuff please.

such as confirmation code, etc
    |H*S|HoNoR[P-O]
    |H*S|HoNoR[P-O]
    Forum Private FC
    Forum Private FC

Donated 10$! Another 30$ will come soon! Empty Re: Donated 10$! Another 30$ will come soon!

Post  |H*S|HoNoR[P-O] Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Do i got a problem if i say idfk what it is
    |H*S|Burgo855
    |H*S|Burgo855
    Head Owner
    Head Owner

Post  |H*S|Burgo855 Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:08 am

its the code they tell you when you pay money that basically confirms you paid... So we know its you tht donated... It would help if we got it LOL.
    +H*S|Cr3aT!oN.
    +H*S|Cr3aT!oN.
    Owner
    Owner

Post  +H*S|Cr3aT!oN. Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:30 am

If u cant find that info just wait for unholy's confermation... Smile

Thanks for the donation Very Happy
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:09 am

No payment received.

I dont know how you paid or what you have done but no payment was made, or received to this paypal account, you will want to see and check on what you have done.
    |H*S|HoNoR[P-O]
    |H*S|HoNoR[P-O]
    Forum Private FC
    Forum Private FC

Post  |H*S|HoNoR[P-O] Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:34 pm

|H*S|UnHoly wrote:No payment received.

I dont know how you paid or what you have done but no payment was made, or received to this paypal account, you will want to see and check on what you have done.
    omg 10$ is gone frome ma paypal and i did it to headshotclan xs
    but another 30$ will come tomorrow or mayby tonight and omg are you sure? quz 10$ is gone..
    |H*S|Pinky
    |H*S|Pinky
    Owner
    Owner

Post  |H*S|Pinky Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Ok since you say that you have payed and UnHoly has recieved nothing try this to atleast found out where (if any) money went out to.

1. Login to PayPal

2. On the first page you go into once you've logged in it will have a section that's about half way down and will say my recent activity, this will be the title of a box. This will show all your recent activity for say the last week ---> so there should be some evidence of the transaction that it sent.

or

3. Click the button at the top of the page which says my account, then click history (this will bring you to a new page which will show you the entire history of your paypal account. Once again if the payement was made there will be evidence of it here.

4. Ok so from here if the payement was made you should be able to click on another button which will be called details. Now if you said you made the payement it will be on the date of say either (1st or 2nd)/09/10. Once you have done that and it shows the details of that transaction, this new page will have stuff like amount sent, your details, and the details of the where it was sent.

5. Now on that page at the top of the screen is what you are after, the donation sent unique transaction ID # (number). This will be usefull also, and this unique ID will consist of numbers and letters.

6. Final step hopefully
    Once you have both the details of where the money was sent (if at all it was sent) and the unique transaction ID post it here. That way we can have an idea of where it went to and maybe get your money back or get it to the clan.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:19 am