Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H*S|CLAN HAS A NEW WEBSITE!!!! www.hsclangaming.com JOIN IT TODAY!!!

The Custom Maps server logs....

+H*S|R+D.
    Head Owner
    Head Owner

The Custom Maps server logs.... Empty The Custom Maps server logs....

Post  +H*S|R+D. Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:05 am

I have noticed that a LOT of players have tried to join the Custom Maps server or the sILent mod servers with PB. I have also noticed that a lot of players are getting KICKED from the server for very simple fixes that THEY can apply to fix there issues.....

Here is some of the kicks that have been issued via PBBans or PB :

KICK :

VIOLATION (CVAR) #9001

~ This is a cvar for the rate of the player or cl_maxpackets. If your rate is below 10000 or above 45000 you will be kicked from the server.

PB server setting :

pb_sv_cvar rate in 10000 45000

Player Fix :

~
    Before you play on the server edit your configuration in your etpub folder. /etpub/profiles/yourplayername/etconfig.cfg. Now use the FIND in the top menu selection and type rate and press return. Change the rate to 25000 the norm for ET. Now connect to the server and you will be fine! Smile

PB erver setting :

pb_sv_cvar cl_maxpackets in 30 100

Player fix :

~ Same as the above with the editing of your etconfig.cfg. Now place maxpackets in the FIND selection and press return. Make it either 30 or 100. Anything within the 30 - 100 is fine and you will not be kicked for it. Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KICK :

VIOLATION (IGNORING QUERIES) #9014

Player Fix :

~ This could be a number of things but the main issue is your Firewall! Open up your Firewall settings and find the game ET.exe and also these two files if you have them? PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe. You must allow them on your Firwall settings so that PB can talk or communicate with your system. Once you have allowed them you will be ok to play on the server....

Almost EVERY KICK on these servers are for the following.....

cl_maxkpackets 15 ~~> Should be between 30 - 100
    Rate 2500 / 5000 / 4000 etc.... ~~> Should be between 10000 and 45000 on the PB enabled servers.
    Firewall settings not allowing PB to work giving errors like...

Violation (IGNORING QUERIES) #9006
    VIOLATION (IGNORING QUERIES) #9013

I hope that this has helped some players with there settings to the PB servers. I will update or make NEW posts or if other players that have these issues and don't know how to fix them just ask and we will help with any problem you may be having?

I have 3 and a bit years experience with PBBans and PB so just ask guys don't be embarrassed.... Smile

Cheers,

R+D.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:43 am