Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H*S|CLAN HAS A NEW WEBSITE!!!! www.hsclangaming.com JOIN IT TODAY!!!

4 posters

Can i donate?

B!gB!rD
    B!gB!rD
    Forum Private
    Forum Private

Can i donate? Empty Can i donate?

Post  B!gB!rD Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:14 am

I saw a post that you guys cant receive donations at the moment? is it possible i could donate another way?
    ♠H*S|ßabΩon_Bb
    ♠H*S|ßabΩon_Bb
    Leader
    Leader

Can i donate? Empty Re: Can i donate?

Post  ♠H*S|ßabΩon_Bb Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:39 am

i dont think so, pinky and stranger and burgs are working on it i believe? i think we are just waiting for a reply from paypal? or is that obsolete?

sorry im not much help, but im abit hazy on the situation myself. but i would say something should be done soon.
    Stranger
    Stranger
    Forum Brigadier General
    Forum Brigadier General

Post  Stranger Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:13 am

Paypal are dragging there feet in getting us a reply, and they refused to talk to me as i didnt open the account so its a bit of a process, we are trying to explore other means of getting an answer about the paypal account but really its up to paypal and when they reply to us.

You are correct, we cannot receive donations at this time as the announcement says, unfortunately we dont have another system in place yet, we appreciate your enthusiasm towards helping the clan though!
    B!gB!rD
    B!gB!rD
    Forum Private
    Forum Private

Post  B!gB!rD Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:20 am

Stranger wrote:Paypal are dragging there feet in getting us a reply, and they refused to talk to me as i didnt open the account so its a bit of a process, we are trying to explore other means of getting an answer about the paypal account but really its up to paypal and when they reply to us.

You are correct, we cannot receive donations at this time as the announcement says, unfortunately we dont have another system in place yet, we appreciate your enthusiasm towards helping the clan though!

Nah its cool Smile

keep me posted.
    B!gB!rD
    B!gB!rD
    Forum Private
    Forum Private

Post  B!gB!rD Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:27 am

If you guys need the money like urgently i guess i could do it the old fashion way and send it in the mail?
    ♠H*S|ßabΩon_Bb
    ♠H*S|ßabΩon_Bb
    Leader
    Leader

Post  ♠H*S|ßabΩon_Bb Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:47 am

B!gB!rD wrote:If you guys need the money like urgently i guess i could do it the old fashion way and send it in the mail?

na i think we are set for the next couple of years, you remember how burgs told you unholy left for 2 years, well he payed enough to the server host to keep them running until he got back so we are sweet for a little bit.

and if you send cash in the mail it either gets pocketed by the couriers or "seized" by the mail handling unit, for reasons unknown, probably money laundering.
    B!gB!rD
    B!gB!rD
    Forum Private
    Forum Private

Post  B!gB!rD Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:50 am

-H*S|Bab0on_Bt wrote:
    B!gB!rD wrote:If you guys need the money like urgently i guess i could do it the old fashion way and send it in the mail?

na i think we are set for the next couple of years, you remember how burgs told you unholy left for 2 years, well he payed enough to the server host to keep them running until he got back so we are sweet for a little bit.

and if you send cash in the mail it either gets pocketed by the couriers or "seized" by the mail handling unit, for reasons unknown, probably money laundering.

Oh ok sweet, not all money in the mail gets taken, on a small percentage do, its best if you just slip it inside a piece of paper in the envelope so its not visible, but hey if you guys are good then thats good. Smile
    Stranger
    Stranger
    Forum Brigadier General
    Forum Brigadier General

Post  Stranger Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:21 am

B!gB!rD wrote:
    -H*S|Bab0on_Bt wrote:

Oh ok sweet, not all money in the mail gets taken, on a small percentage do, its best if you just slip it inside a piece of paper in the envelope so its not visible, but hey if you guys are good then thats good. Smile

If paypal screws us over and we lose what was in that account, and i have a feeling they are going to, then we will need a small amount for the domain name in about 260 or so days. Other than that we are good for the moment.
    +H*S|Cr3aT!oN.
    +H*S|Cr3aT!oN.
    Owner
    Owner

Post  +H*S|Cr3aT!oN. Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:30 am

Good to see ur wanting to donate to us.

as every one said-paypal=suckish atm

im sure we'll get a donation protocol up and going in a matter of weeks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:14 pm